Who ever said tourists are sissies? Watch these travelers do their thing at Berlin's Pariser Platz in a December snow storm.
And there's a lot to experience -- driving in a bicycle rickshaw, meeting funny animals or just marveling at the never-ending cascade of snow flakes. It really does feel like the holidays.
The short film is shot around Pariser Platz on the eastern side of famous Brandenburg Gate. It's of course one of Berlin's most famous sights, but there are some other spots right nearby: Hotel Adlon, Akademie der Künste (Academy of Arts), the French Embassy and, on the southwest corner, the new U.S. Embassy. The Reichstag building is also nearby, and they all look fabulous seen through the snowy mist.And here's a short list of to-do's at Pariser Platz:
- Take a picture of Brandenburg Gate.
- Take a picture of yourself in front of Brandenburg Gate.
- Take a picture of your girlfriend or boyfriend in front of Brandenburg Gate.
- Visit an exhibition at the Academy of the Arts.
- Spot a celebrity leaving Hotel Adlon.