Andy has over 20 years experience shepherding multi-million dollar media brands in the US and the UK.
In the UK:
• Andy has edited Q, Europe's biggest and most respected music magazine. He has presented the Q Awards and has been a regular talking head on BBC and Channel Four.
• He has written for The Guardian, The Observer, Q, Mojo, Esquire and many more.
• While at Mixmag in the 1990s he coined the term "trip hop" (see Oxford English Dictionary) and popularized the term "Superclub".
In the US:
• Andy launched Blender magazine, the approximately one million-selling competitor to Rolling Stone in the US in 2000.
• At Blender, Andy won Ad Age's Launch of the Year in 2002 and became a regular on US TV including appearances on VH1, CNN and ABC.
• He edited Spin magazine and re-launched Spin.com.
• Andy has written for The New York Times and GQ.