While all of today's posts on Bilerico Project have honored the Transgender Day of Remembrance and the many transfolk who have been killed for simply being themselves, we covered quite a bit more during the week. Managing Editor Alex Blaze had the week off and contributor Mark King stepped into the breach and brought us some of the funniest pop culture posts we've seen on TBP. What else could you have missed? Great posts like these:
Football player not allowed to play because of the color pink Filed by: Alex Blaze
#SSS: All things 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal from DADT experts Filed by: Phil Reese
Me, my Tea Party friend, and gay marriage Filed by: Drew Cordes
Positive vs. Negative: The Truce is Broken Filed by: Mark S. King
Freddy Phelps Is Comin' To Jersey Filed by: Rebecca Juro
Love letter from DC: 'You Are Sick People' Filed by: Gloria Nieto
Everyone Talks About the Weather Filed by: Kate Clinton
An experiment: Can we do it? Filed by: Bil Browning
Standing Up for LGBT Families in This Congress, This Year Filed by: Steve Ralls
Nuns Join The Battle For The Soul of American Catholicism Filed by: Father Tony
National Media Spotlights GetEqual In DADT Protests Filed by: Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
Phyllis Frye becomes Associate Judge of Houston Municipal Court Filed by: Nancy Polikoff
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!