The Senate's inability to pass legislation repealing Don't Ask Don't Tell was this weeks' hot queer news, but we brought you plenty of other posts on a variety of topics. Which posts were must-reads? Every week I pick two posts from every day that you shouldn't miss. Here are this week's picks:
Three Trans-Focused Web Tools You Should Know About Filed by: Toshio Meronek
Idolization of the Male Form: 1890 Photo Filed by: Gloria Brame Ph.D.
Glee: Stepford Gays Filed by: Steven Cheslik-DeMeyer
Chris Colfer: The Face of Hope Filed by: Betty Greene Salwak
Obama admits: I was born in Morocco
Filed by: Alex Blaze
Salvation Army donations down dramatically this year Filed by: Bil Browning
Oprah loves Gayle, but not like that Filed by: Alex Blaze
Thumbs up for 'Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys' Filed by: Rev Irene Monroe
Nothing for the 99ers (And Not Much for Anyone Else) Filed by: Terrance Heath
The White Lie Filed by: Father Tony
Screw playing the game, let's take it all to the courts Filed by: Phil Reese
DADT Repeal is Dead, Long Live DADT Repeal Filed by: Jarrod Chlapowski
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!
Start your workday the right way with the news that matters most. Learn more