The repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell again dominated LGBT news this week - even overshadowing Kevin Spacey's psuedo-coming out as a gay man. What else could you have missed while you were waiting for the end of DADT? Great posts like these:
Why Tom Brokaw Is Wrong on Covering Antigay Viewpoints Filed by: Michael Hamar
Life is Not a True/False Exam Filed by: Steven Cheslik-DeMeyer
The Holidays: Stress, Secrets and Statistics Filed by: D Gregory Smith
What is it Like to Be Young, Queer and Behind Bars? Filed by: Toshio Meronek
The Critics Foyer: The Golden Globe Noms! Filed by: Mark S. King
CA Sen Mark Leno Introduces FAIR Education Act Filed by: Karen Ocamb
The Queer Thing About Harry Potter Filed by: Terrance Heath
Being Gay Is Disgusting or God Likes the Smell of Burning Fat Filed by: Bil Browning
Peabody MA Says Anti-bullying Law Too Much Work Filed by: Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
Gay soldier being tortured in prison Filed by: Alex Blaze
Troubleshooting your label-maker Filed by: Drew Cordes
When lesbians conceive through sexual intercourse, different legal issues can arise Filed by: Nancy Polikoff
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!