From Katy Perry's wildly plunging gown to Kim Kardashian's silver nipples to Olivia Wilde's new topless Lady Godiva-style magazine cover -- stars seem to believe they must bare their breasts to succeed! Here's why:
- Jen Aniston put nipple vibrators into her bra on the Feb. 3 episode of The Ellen Degeneres Show.
- Piers Morgan, the new host of CNN's new evening talk show, invited Kim and Kourtney Kardashian on for an interview and then demanded to know if their breasts were real or fake. The sisters confessed under his grilling -- Kim's are 100% real, Kourtney's are fake!
- Olivia Wilde posed topless, Lady Godiva-style for the cover of France's FHM magazine. Her nipples appear to have been airbrushed out under her hair.
- Top plastic surgeons issued a report that Mad Men's Christina Hendricks has the most in-demand breasts for women seeking implants.
- J-Woww busted out in a bondage-style latex bra on the latest episode of Jersey Shore.
- Victoria's Secret Model and aspiring actress Rosie Huntington-Whitely appeared on the new cover of British Vogue literally feeling herself up.
- Sofia Vergara attended the SAG Awards and happily admitted that her gorgeous Roberto Cavalli dress accentuated her "golden globes."
If you think Hollywood is on breast overload, then you better get used to it. Exposing breasts in public and obsessing about them is becoming the norm for stars these days.
SAG Awards Beauty: Celebrity Makeup Artists Tell You How To Steal Your Favorite Star's COVERGIRL Makeup Looks!
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Steams Up The Pages Of British 'Vogue' -- Check It Out!
Christina Hendricks Creating Demand For Breast Enlargements Among Women!
Follow Bonnie Fuller on Twitter: www.twitter.com/bonniefuller