Since bouquets are worn close to the heart, some brides take a sentimental approach by incorporating photos of lost loved ones, their parents' wedding rings or other meaningful mementos. Non-floral items such as brooches, paper and even starfish also continue to rise in popularity.
More from Bridal Guide:
- 130+ Spectacular Ways to Decorate Your Wedding
- Find the Perfect Wedding Colors
- Sentimental Wedding Ideas You'll Love
- The Biggest Wedding Trends for 2015
- Top Questions to Ask Your Wedding Vendors