In a few days, Americans will vote for the next president and vice president of the United States.
A new 36 page report [read online / PDF file], from an independent research team that has specialized in studying Sarah Palin's faith, contains ground breaking information on a religious movement Sarah Palin is closely and intimately tied to.
Sarah Palin has confirmed relationships, substantiated by Palin's actions in political office, with two top leaders in an international religious and political movement most Americans don't even know exists; one of those leaders has urged movement members to "infiltrate" politics and government. The other has claimed Palin in her Spiritual Warfare network. In an October appearance on Focus on The Family had James Dobson's radio show, Sarah Palin thanked prayer warriors around the nation.
Mainstream media has almost totally failed to probe who Thomas Muthee and Mary Glazier are and what the movement they lead is, or what it is currently doing, or what its goals are.
Muthee, Glazier and, evidence suggests, Palin are together in a movement whose members and top leadership, as detailed in the 36 page report Spiritual Mapping and Spiritual Warfare - Muthee and the "Transformations" Franchise:
- holds international conventions on how to effect a transfer of wealth, from the "godless" of the world to the "godly". Top New Apostolic Reformation leader C. Peter Wagner declared, June 21, 2006: " I decree that vast amounts of wealth will be released supernaturally, even from godless and pagan sources. . . The enemy's camp will be plundered."
- are building emergency response servicing in partnerships with the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA.
- claim police department prayer and fasting cuts murder and crime and are convincing police forces to adopt prophecy and prayer based policing.
- are integrating their members and ideas into suicide prevention and other social services.
- have sent a prayer warfare team to Mount Everest to battle a global demon they claim blocks the prayers of Catholics from reaching Heaven; have boasted the expedition may have helped to Kill Mother Theresa
- have sent a team to wage Spiritual Warfare against the government of Israel, whose leader describes the Israeli Knesset as "the mind of Satan on Earth."
- have organized and inspired massive, institutionalized Spiritual Warfare campaigns successfully de-Catholicizing whole nations, such as Brazil.
- are mapping out, block by block, opposition and demonic "strongholds" in cities around the United States such as in Pittsburgh and Topeka (not in report) and in entire U.S., such as in Georgia.
- have developed strategic outlines for taking control of society and government in Austin, Texas and other communities.
- are waging their Spiritual Warfare campaigns internationally, such as in Brazil, Argentina, Guatemala, Uganda, Kenya, and elsewhere
- are exporting an ideology, that includes fighting "witches" and "spirits of witchcraft" to the developing world.
- have endorsed church-based death squads operating in Central America.
- promotes the idea, to teens in the movement, that they will form a supernaturally equipped end-time army that will cleanse the earth of evil.
- have sent teams to fight Freemasonry demons over Washington D.C. which originated from an occult, masonic conspiracy by George Washington and other founding father who based the foundation of United States government upon a "false covenant made to Baal."
Additionally the report examines the major leaders with direct ties to Palin:
-Why Thomas Muthee is internationally known for spiritual warfare and his role in the video series that has been advertised as viewed by 200 million people worldwide in 70 languages
-The significance of Muthee's anointing of Palin
-The spiritual warfare activities of Apostle Mary Glazier, Alaska coordinator of the US Global Apostolic network, leading Prophet and member of the Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders
Sarah Palin has been publicly anointed and blessed by a top leader and inspirational figure in the New Apostolic Reformation, a global movement rapidly transforming Christianity: Thomas Muthee. Another top leader in the movement has stated Palin joined her prayer warfare group in 1989, at twenty four around the time when, according to Mary Glazier, "God was speaking to [Palin] about going into politics." A third movement leader has stated that Palin is still in Glazier's prayer warfare network, and a fourth movement leader has confirmed, to a New York Times reporter, the relationship.
Thomas Muthee is an international celebrity who has starred in a series of instructional videos, on "spiritual warfare", "spiritual mapping" and "prayer warfare" that have, according to some estimates, been viewed by two hundred million people around the world, in seventy different countries.
The first of the "Transformations" videos came out in 1999 and only a year later, although most Americans were and still are unaware of the video series' existence, Sarah Palin in 2000, then Mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, had borrowed a Transformations video from her former Wasilla Assembly of God pastor.
Here's the message the Transformations One video brought to Wasilla Mayor Palin:
- Society can be trasformed by mapping strongholds of demon and witchcraft, and through driving out those demons, "spirits of witchcraft" and witches through "spiritual warfare". The result will by the almost complete cessation of crime and addiction, almost 100% of society joiningl Christian churches, farm vegetables growing to enormous size and environmental degradation, such as damaged coral reefs, miraculously repaired.
These videos they have inspired and shaped a global movement and Thomas Muthee has attained rock-star status - in an international movement rapidly expanding within the world's population of one half billion charismatic and Pentecostal Christians,
Three of the current presidential and vice presidential candidates are well known enough. They have long track records and have been on the public stage for many years.
One candidate, however, remains a mystery and American media has almost completely failed the public: voters are unaware of key information they need in order to inform their voting decisions.
Link here to chronological list of the over 50 stories on Sarah Palin published at Talk To Action
Palin's Churches and the Third Wave Series
The following are links to articles and videos that have been posted on Talk2action.org in an ongoing series, documenting the research on Sarah Palin's Churches and the Third Wave. They are listed in chronological order with the latest articles first. Below the links is a brief overview of the New Apostolic Reformation.
Palin Linked to Second Witch Hunter
Killing Mother Theresa with their Prayers
Palin Anointer Muthee Fights Catholics, Witches and "Python Spirits"
Palin Put Religious War Advocate on Alaska Suicide Prevention Council
Seven Questions That US Media Have Neglected to Ask About Sarah Palin
Palin and the Apostles
Fishers and Hunters - The Continuing Saga of Christian Zionism
A Heartbeat Away or Why Palin's Churches Matter
Buzzflash Interview with the Palin Churches Research Team
In Video, Pastor Annoints Palin, Urges "Infiltration" of Schools, Government, Business
The "Lions in the Pews"
Palin, Muthee, and the Witch- Journalists Miss the Major Story
YouTube Censors Viral Video Documentary on Palin's Churches
Palin's Churches and the Holy Laughter Anointing,
Video, Documentation, and Article
Sarah Palin's Demon Haunted Churches, Complete Edition
With videos, documentation , and article
Sarah Palin's Churches and the Third Wave, Part Two
Sarah Palin's Churches and the Third Wave, Part One
Direct video links:
Sarah Palin's Churches and the Third Wave, also titled
Palin's Demon Haunted Churches
In the Land of Queen Esther: The Unauthorized Sarah Palin Video
http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/10/18/211616/13 ( By Max Blumenthal, produced by Michael W. Wilson, also producer of Silhouette City )
Palin's Churches and the Holy Laughter Anointing
Palin, Muthee and Killing Mother Theresa
Palin Anointer Thomas Muthee Fights Catholics, Witches and Python Spirits.
The New Apostolic Reformation/Third Wave
The New Apostolic Reformation is a recently institutionalized Protestant sect that emerged from specific Pentecostal and Charismatic movements, sometimes referred to collectively as the Third Wave. These are revivals of a 1940s and 1950s movement named as a heresy by the Assemblies of God at that time. The New Apostolic Reformation can now be defined as a distinct movement with a unique theology. The central figure in the movement, C. Peter Wagner has organized the sect structure and defined its primary theology. He declared 2001 as the beginning of the new Apostolic Age. Wagner's extensive Apostolic network includes 500 Apostles from the U.S. and 42 other countries, each with their own network of churches and ministries, some with hundreds or even thousands. This network is interconnected with other Apostolic networks around the world who share media, conferences, schools, and training, and revivals.
The major tenets of the adherents of this sect include the belief that we are living in the final years before the return of Christ. However, they differ from other Fundamentalist Protestants in their belief that they must defeat evil on the earth and purify the existing churches before Jesus can return. Furthermore, the building of this "Kingdom of God" is not to be delayed until after the Rapture, or to be built in a heavenly sphere. They believe that they have a mandate to build the Kingdom in the present and in the physical realm. In preparation for this task, this final generation is being "imparted" with special supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit that will allow them to wage spiritual warfare and take control of the earth from the devil and an array of demons. The mandate for building the Kingdom includes their current Seven Mountains strategy for the taking control over government, arts and entertainment, media, education, family, religion, and business.
This effort includes extensive mission work around the globe featuring their well developed spiritual warfare strategies which have been published in books and videos. The goal of these spiritual warfare tactics is to take cities and communities from the territorial demons that control theses geographic areas and that they believe prevent their efforts in planting their own Apostolic churches. Spiritual warfare around the globe includes the goal of taking control of cities through the expulsion of witches and demons, and the conversion of Roman Catholics, Jews, Muslims, and all other religions. They also believe that there must be a civil war in the Protestant church during this "Third Reformation" in order for them to purify that institution before Jesus can return. The movement has an extensive focus on youth, with several leaders specifically prophesying that those born after 1973 are to be the trainers and warriors for God's army.
How will Trump’s administration impact you? Learn more