I love everything about summer, but what I love most is all of the great music from some of the best bands and artists out there right now. You know, the kind of music that makes you want to get up and dance with your friends, the kind of music you want in your ear buds when you're laying out at the beach, the kind of music that just screams summer!
To help get summer started, some of our Disney Channel stars and fellow Radio Disney on-air personalities shared their favorite summer jams below.
I've starred some of their favorites, so you can be on the lookout for them next time you're listening to Radio Disney!
*1. Blake Michael ("Dog With A Blog"): "Problem" by Ariana Grande
...also a personal favorite of mine and Radio Disney's Brooke!
2. Rowan Blanchard ("Girl Meets World"): "Come Down" by Sylvan Esso
3. Sabrina Carpenter ("Girl Meets World"): "Paris" by Magic Man
*4. Raini Rodriguez ("Austin & Ally"): "Love Never Felt So Good" by Michael Jackson featuring Justin Timberlake
*5. Ross Lynch ("Austin & Ally"): "Summer" by Calvin Harris
...also selected by my pal, Maddy from Radio Disney's "Morgan & Maddy in the Morning"
6. Francesca Capaldi ("Dog With A Blog"): "California Gurls" by Katy Perry
7. G Hannelius ("Dog With A Blog"): "Pocketful of Poetry" by Mindy Gledhill
*8. Corey Fogelmanis ("Girl Meets World"): "Can't Blame a Girl for Trying" by Sabrina Carpenter
*9. Austin North ("I Didn't Do It"): "Magic" by Coldplay
10. Piper Curda ("I Didn't Do It"): "Beautiful Day" by Jamie Grace
*11. Sara Gilman ("I Didn't Do It"): "22" by Taylor Swift
12. Laura Marano ("Austin & Ally"): Anything by The Beach Boys! (and her co-star Calum Worthy agrees!)
*13. Morgan Tompkins ("Morgan & Maddy in the Morning"): "Can We Dance" by The Vamps