For this project, use spray paint dedicated to glass surfaces. Finish and Color: Chrome and Frosted Orange.
1. Start with a glass bowl of your choice. I selected a round bowl, so it already resembled a pumpkin
2. Using 1" ScotchBlue Painter's Tape for Delicate Surfaces with EdgeLock (2080 EL), start by laying out the face. Note: My design is made mostly of straight lines to help the tape ensure a good seal along the curve of the surface
Once the face is laid with the tape, I added some lines all the way around to represent the wedges in the pumpkin -- again with ScotchBlue Painter's Tape for Delicate Surfaces with EdgeLock (2080 EL).
3. Once the areas you want to paint are masked out -- cover the rest of the surface of the bowl with ScotchBlue Painter's Tape for Delicate Surfaces with EdgeLock (2080 EL) to ensure off spray does not find its way to the glass. Be sure to cover the top opening as well!
4. Spray paint with chrome for glass surfaces.
TIP: When spray painting:
5. Once paint has fully dried, gently pull tape back by angling the edge back at 45 degrees to reveal crisp edges and super sharp paint lines and corners.
6. Spray the whole outside of the bowl with orange frost paint -- follow the rules of spray painting above.