Flickr: Thomas Hawk
This month's top 10 draws heavily from the Top 40. Accordingly, it's heavy on pop tunes--albeit from a variety of genres. Gym favorites Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown have provided the club music. Train and Carrie Underwood brought the rock and country, respectively. Karmin and Ellie Goulding took the remix route. Finally, the month's two highest-ranking tracks came courtesy of a pair of newcomers -- Outasight and Havana Brown.
Here's the full list, according to a poll on Run Hundred -- the web's most popular workout music blog.
- Nicki Minaj -- "Pound the Alarm" -- 125 BPM
- Chris Brown -- "Don't Wake Me Up" -- 128 BPM
- Carrie Underwood -- "Blown Away" -- 138 BPM
- Outasight -- "Now or Never" -- 126 BPM
- Rihanna -- "Where Have You Been" (Vice Club Mix) -- 127 BPM
- Train -- "50 Ways to Say Goodbye" -- 139 BPM
- Karmin -- "Brokenhearted" (Razor N Guido Remix) -- 128 BPM
- Havana Brown & Pitbull -- "We Run the Night" -- 136 BPM
- David Guetta & Usher -- "Without You" (R3HAB's XS Remix) -- 128 BPM
- Ellie Goulding -- "Lights" (MK Charlee Dub) -- 125 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred : www.RunHundred.com
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more by HuffPost Workouts, click here.
Follow Chris Lawhorn on Twitter:
FOLLOW HEALTH AND FITNESS
Read more from Huffington Post bloggers:
50 Cent: My Workout Music For Success
Music is my passion. It's allowed me to get where I am today, and my success in the industry helped me start other projects and businesses. I don't listen to just one genre, so my music collection and playlists reflect all types of artists and music.