Flickr: Lululemon Athletica
Typically, the beginning of a new year is when folks resolve to get into better shape. This month's mix features a lively bundle of songs to help you kick things off with a bang. Present here are duelling remixes from both of the world's biggest boy bands, Icona Pop and Charli XCX's raucous theme song from Snooki & JWoww, and Nicki Minaj's aptly-titled new single.
Here's the full list, according to a poll on Run Hundred -- the web's most popular workout music blog.
- Nicki Minaj -- "Va Va Voom" -- 128 BPM
- Coldplay -- "Charlie Brown" -- 138 BPM
- Icona Pop & Charli XCX - "I Love It" -- 126 BPM
- Pitbull & TJR -- "Don't Stop the Party" -- 126 BPM
- 50 Cent, Eminem & Adam Levine -- "My Life" -- 89 BPM
- The Wanted -- "Chasing the Sun (Danny Verde Remix)" -- 129 BPM
- Macklemore, Ryan Lewis & Wanz -- "Thrift Shop" -- 96 BPM
- Fun. & Janelle Monae -- "We Are Young (Betatraxx Remix)" -- 106 BPM
- Will.I.Am & Britney Spears -- "Scream & Shout" -- 131 BPM
- One Direction -- "Live While We're Young (Dave Aude Remix)" -- 130 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more by HuffPost Workouts, click here.
Follow Chris Lawhorn on Twitter:
Read more from Huffington Post bloggers:
Brian Nguyen: Brik Fitness's Empowerment Playlist
Here at Brik Fitness, one of our core values is to inspire... through fun! One of the most effective tools? Great music! A great playlist truly allows our clients to unfold, get into a rhythm and just flow with exercise!
Kristin McGee: My Yoga Playlist
I personally like my yoga music playlist to evoke a feeling of being on the road where life is free and effortless and you're just along for a good ride.