This month's playlist is dominated by club tracks. Fitz & The Tantrums appeared in last month's Top 10 and return this month with the only rock song to make the cut. Everything else is straight from the dancefloor: a fierce new single from Kylie Minogue, a riff on Instagram culture from The Chainsmokers, and a collaboration between Jason Derulo and 2 Chainz.
Here's the full list, according to a poll on Run Hundred -- the web's most popular workout music blog.
- Stephen Swartz & Joni Fatora - "Bullet Train" - 130 BPM
- Kylie Minogue - "Into the Blue" - 116 BPM
- Dillon Francis & DJ Snake - "Get Low" - 102 BPM
- Austin Mahone & Pitbull - "Mmm Yeah" - 126 BPM
- David Guetta & Skylar Grey - "Shot Me Down" - 129 BPM
- Fitz & The Tantrums - "The Walker" - 132 BPM
- Flo Rida - "How I Feel (SCNDL Radio Mix)" - 129 BPM
- Armin van Buuren & Trevor Guthrie - "This is What It Feels Like (Antillas & Dankann Remix)" - 131 BPM
- Jason Derulo & 2 Chainz - "Talk Dirty" - 101 BPM
- The Chainsmokers - "#Selfie" - 128 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.