From my weekend Limbaugh notebook ...
- Thinking Sandra Fluke will make a fine Clear Channel CEO after the lawsuit
- NYT: Limbaugh Advertisers Flee Show Amid Storm
- Peggy Noonan: "What Rush Limbaugh Said Was Crude, Rude, Even Piggish"
- George Will: GOP "leaders are afraid of Rush Limbaugh. They want to bomb Iran, but they're afraid of Rush Limbaugh"
- Ron Paul: Rush only "apologized" to keep advertisers: "It was his bottom line that he was concerned about"
- Kathleen Parker: Rush "helped advance the argument from the left that Republicans are waging a war against women"
- WaPo: Limbaugh should take lessons from Imus and Shultz
- Full statement by Clear Channel subsidiary Premier Networks defending Limbaugh's "opinions"
- AP: Limbaugh comments overshadow GOP contest
- From a reader: Rush, I lost an ovary to cysts. I'm on the Pill to keep from losing the other one. And that ovary does NOT accept your apology
- Now that Clear Channel defends calling Sandra Fluke a "slut," worth noting their boss is Bain Capital
- Rush boss Clear Channel speaks thru it's Premiere Networks, says "We respect the right of Mr. Limbaugh ... to express those opinions."
- From a reader: Clear Channel respecting the right doesn't mean you have to pay someone to express them. Do they get that?
- Sears Ad On Rush Limbaugh Program
- Sears claims Limbaugh ads, if any, a "mistake." Did they channel Nixon to write that?
- Rush fun fact: U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul is the son-in-law of Limbaugh boss Clear Channel founder and worth at least294M
- Sears weirdly says it doesn't buy Rush ads but "possible that a station incorrectly ran one of our ads"
- From Cenk Uygur: A Challenge to Rush: Prove Your Ratings
- With Limbaugh advertisers on the run what about the boss? Where's the Occupy Clear Channel movement?
Find your local Limbaugh station HERE
Let's recap the essential facts: Prompted by a previously unknown university student's one day of Capitol Hill testimony, Rush Limbaugh spent three days on air last week labeling her a "slut" and a "prostitute," and called for her to post video of her sex acts on the Internet.
Now on Craig's blog: Mitt's Empathy Infusion at Fox Forum
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more