The Holiday Challenge will work similar to the #VetsChallenge that I sponsored over the summer, but this time, any charity is able to sign up. Over $200,000 will be given to nonprofits throughout the challenge. Last year over $1,000,000.00 was raised for charities.A few important details:
- The Holiday Challenge begins November 18th at 12pm EST and runs through January 9th at 11:59:59am EST (folks, these last seconds could be important, as last time we had a photo finish).
- There are 3 grand prizes -
- 1st place wins $100,000
- 2nd place wins $40,000
- 3rd place wins $20,000
- Another $40,000 will be given away in cash and prizes through Bonus Challenges weekly.
- The Huffington Post's also giving away lots of other prizes designed to get some great exposure for your cause (like RTs from HuffPo and #FollowFridays from Ariana Huffington, etc.).
- This is a win-win for all orgs that participate - Even if you don't win a grand prize, you get to keep all the money that your Team raises.
The internet's best stories, and interviews with the people who tell them. Learn more