Hey, tomorrow's the last day in the Veterans Charity Challenge 2 and we're raising money to help out folks who are risking their lives for us, and their families. We need your help. I figure, the least we can do is give back. These charities do some really innovative work to support vets, and other American heroes.
If you want to help these orgs out that are supporting veterans, police officers, military families, and firefighters, now's your chance to give to the nonprofit of your choice. Over $254,300 has already been raised for causes that are the real deal.
- All money raised goes directly to organizations supporting veterans, military families, police, and firefighters.
- The participating nonprofits are doing good work, for example:
- Some orgs are helping to take care of military member's pets,
- Others provide educational and employment services to vets who face economic hardship,
- A few are raising the money to provide scholarships to kids of milfams,
- Others train service dogs for returning veterans,
- Some of the money raised will go toward providing mentors to women vets looking for jobs,
- And a few orgs are providing books overseas. There are so many more causes you can give to over on CrowdRise, too.
- With your support, these organizations will have the opportunity to win the prize money awarded to first ($20,000), second ($10,000), and third place ($5,000). But, hey, please remember that even if the org you support doesn't end up coming in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, they'll still keep all the money they raise.
Follow Craig Newmark on Twitter: www.twitter.com/craignewmark