Their key messages really are spot on, and highlight the importance of voting, and why you should vote. Here's the list, I figure we should post something, now and then...
- Strengthen Our Community: Voting brings us together as Americans, and you should join your family and friends to help strengthen our community.
- Equality: Voting is the one time we are all equal -- whether you're young or old, rich or poor. When we vote, we all have the same say.
- Civic Duty: As American citizens, it is our responsibility and civic duty to vote and it's something we do to show our country and children that we are proud to be American.
- Free, Fair and Accessible: As the leading democracy of the world, the U.S. should work to keep our voting system free, fair, and accessible to all Americans.
- Have Your Voice Heard: In order to participate in our great democracy and have your voice heard, every voter needs to understand the rules in their state, register on time, and show up at the correct polling place.
- Empowerment: Voting is empowering and provides us with some control over what happens to our families and our community.
- Your Vote Counts: Your vote makes a difference, and together Americans' voices count. If you don't vote, you can't complain.
Follow Craig Newmark on Twitter: www.twitter.com/craignewmark