White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Provided by: Curtis Stone
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 ounces good-quality white chocolate, chopped into chunks
- 1 cup toasted macadamia nuts, chopped into chunks
- PREPARE DOUGH:
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line 2 heavy large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Combine the flour and baking soda in a small mixing bowl. Gradually add to the butter mixture, beating just until blended.
- Stir in the white chocolate chunks and macadamia nuts.
- BAKE COOKIES:
- Drop large rounded tablespoonfuls of the dough onto the baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are set.
- Cool slightly, remove from the baking sheet and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- SERVE COOKIES:
- Serve and enjoy warm or at room temperature.