The return of agency ebook pricing for three of the Big Five publishers hasn't had much visible impact on the Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List so far. In the meantime, Penguin Random House continues to dominate the rankings.
The world's biggest trade publisher racks up 16 of the top 25 titles on this week's list.
One of them, The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, heads into its fifth week at No. 1.
The top ten best-selling ebooks of the week ending February 28:
1. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $8.99
2. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy Book 3) by E L James (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
3. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.00
4. American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Chris Kyle; Scott McEwen; Jim DeFelice (HarperCollins) -- $4.00
5. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $3.99
6. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (Macmillan) -- $12.99
7. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $11.99
8. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed (Penguin Random House) -- $4.40
9. Still Alice by Lisa Genova (Simon & Schuster) -- $6.99
10. A Spool of Blue Thread: A Novel by Anne Tyler (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
Every Friday, HuffPost's Culture Shift newsletter helps you figure out which books you should read, art you should check out, movies you should watch and music should listen to. Learn more