The Paula Hawkins novel The Girl on the Train barrels into its sixth week at the top of the Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List.
That's despite not being tied to a movie adaptation that might otherwise give it the sort of boost we've gotten so used to seeing.
In the meantime, the average price of a best-seller falls by just over a dollar, down to $6.47.
The top 10 best-selling ebooks of the week ending March 7:
1. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $6.49
2. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy Book 3) by E L James (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
3. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.00
4. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (Macmillan) -- $12.99
5. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $11.99
6. Falling for My Best Friend's Brother by J. S. Cooper (Self-published) -- $3.99
7. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $2.99
8. A Spool of Blue Thread: A Novel by Anne Tyler (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
9. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $3.99
10. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed (Penguin Random House) -- $4.40
Every Friday, HuffPost's Culture Shift newsletter helps you figure out which books you should read, art you should check out, movies you should watch and music should listen to. Learn more