For a seventh straight week, The Girl on the Train holds the No. 1 spot on the Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List.
Close on its heels is a new title by best-selling author Erik Larson, Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania. Also noteworthy is J. S. Cooper's self-published novel, Falling for My Best Friend's Brother, which heads into a second week inside the top ten.
After taking a considerable dive last week, the average price of a best-selling ebook ticks upward again, from $6.47 to $6.99.
The top 10 best-selling ebooks of the week ending March 14:
1. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $6.49
2. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson (Penguin Random House) -- $12.99
3. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy Book 3) by E L James (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
4. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $11.99
5. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.00
6. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (Macmillan) -- $12.99
7. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (Hachtte) -- $5.39
8. A Spool of Blue Thread: A Novel by Anne Tyler (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
9. Falling for My Best Friend's Brother by J. S. Cooper (Self-published) -- $3.99
10. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $6.50
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.