For a seventh straight week, The Girl on the Train holds the No. 1 spot on the Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List.
Close on its heels is a new title by best-selling author Erik Larson, Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania. Also noteworthy is J. S. Cooper's self-published novel, Falling for My Best Friend's Brother, which heads into a second week inside the top ten.
After taking a considerable dive last week, the average price of a best-selling ebook ticks upward again, from $6.47 to $6.99.
The top 10 best-selling ebooks of the week ending March 14:
1. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $6.49
2. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson (Penguin Random House) -- $12.99
3. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy Book 3) by E L James (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
4. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $11.99
5. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.00
6. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (Macmillan) -- $12.99
7. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (Hachtte) -- $5.39
8. A Spool of Blue Thread: A Novel by Anne Tyler (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
9. Falling for My Best Friend's Brother by J. S. Cooper (Self-published) -- $3.99
10. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $6.50
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.
Every Friday, HuffPost's Culture Shift newsletter helps you figure out which books you should read, art you should check out, movies you should watch and music should listen to. Learn more