For a tenth week running, the Paula Hawkins thriller The Girl on the Train clings to the top of the Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List.
Meanwhile, the Nos. 2 and 3 titles on this week's rankings haven't budged since the previous week, either.
One thing that has changed is the average price of a best-seller, though not by terribly much. That figure continues on an upward climb to hit $6.66 after rising to $6.14 last week.
The top ten best-selling ebooks of the week ending April 4:
1. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $6.99
2. The Stranger by Harlan Coben (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
3. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (Hachette) -- $5.39
4. The Shadows: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward (Penguin Random House) -- $11.95
5. NYPD Red 3 by James Patterson; Marshall Karp (Hachette) -- $9.99
6. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $12.99
7. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
8. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.20
9. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (Macmillan) -- $12.99
10. Allegiant (Divergent Trilogy Book 2) by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins) -- $3.99
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.
Every Friday, HuffPost's Culture Shift newsletter helps you figure out which books you should read, art you should check out, movies you should watch and music should listen to. Learn more