The film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey is due to hit theaters on Valentine's Day, likely propelling two-thirds of James's trilogy up the rankings much the way the Bradley Cooper movie recently helped American Sniper into the No. 1 spot a few weeks ago.
The two other authors to score two titles on this week's list are Gillian Flynn and Harper Lee, whose forthcoming Go Set a Watchman and classic To Kill a Mockingbird are both back the in spotlight amid controversy surrounding the newly discovered work.
The top ten best-selling ebooks of the week ending February 7:
1. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $8.99
2. American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Chris Kyle; Scott McEwen; Jim DeFelice (HarperCollins) -- $5.86
3. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
4. Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James (Penguin Random House) -- $2.99
5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (HarperCollins) -- $3.99
6. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $3.99
7. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
8. Private Vegas by James Patterson; Maxine Paetro (Hachette) -- $9.9
9. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy Book 3) by E L James (Penguin Random House) -- $7.99
10. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $11.99
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.