Maureen Dowd: Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Urged to Challenge Hillary
I'm ready to make this happen, with...
Doug's Dozen: 12 Slogans for Starbucks CEO if He Runs for President
1. "Worth more than a Hil of beans."
2. "Not just serving the 2%."
3. "It's morning rush in America."
4. "Champion of the pour."
5. "Don't make the pie bigger, make the tables smaller."
6. "If you think my coffee is bitter, try Hillary when I get the nomination."
7. "Wake up, America - Jeb's speech is over."
8. "Unlike Trump, I'll never give you grounds for divorce."
9. "I'm not Scott Walker - I don't make a dime from Kochs."
10. "Blacker and hotter than Ben Carson."
11. "Write in my name - and try to spell it right, OK?"
12. "If you don't vote for me, I don't give a crap. If you don't drink my coffee, you won't give a crap."
Read Doug's comic novel, Memoirs of a Time Traveler,
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more