UPDATE: An E! spokesperson told The Huffington Post in an emailed statement that “Keeping Up with the Kardashians is currently in production and has not been halted.” Buzzfeed Entertainment was the first to report the update.
The outlet said the “KUWTK” crew was expected to film through the holidays, but that’s reportedly not going to happen any longer, as the rapper continues his hospital stay. According to TMZ, Kim is “rethinking everything.” Luckily, “KUWTK” reportedly has enough footage to finish its season without including the holidays (though we’ll miss seeing Kris’ over-the-top decorations).
Filming was previously shut down following Kim’s horrific robbery at gunpoint on Oct. 3, before it picked back up just a few weeks later. At the time, it was unclear if Kim was participating in the show after mixed reports from the media.
The Kardashians briefly stopped filming their show last year after Lamar Odom collapsed at a brothel in Nevada and was “fighting for his life.”
The Huffington Post has reached out to reps for E! and the Kardashians and will update this post accordingly.
Also on HuffPost
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more