Below are 13 relationship tips for women, in no particular order:
1. If you are going to interrupt the game or a peaceful sleep to "talk," there really needs to be a good reason.
2. The worst thing to do to an innocent man is accuse him.
3. The way to a man's heart has always been through his stomach, so if you cannot cook you should learn.
4. If you put your career before your husband most likely you will eventually have to pick one or the other. #balance
5. If you are going to force your boyfriend/husband to watch Steel Magnolias, Eat Pray Love, The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, or anything on Lifetime or Oxygen, you should have absolutely no problems watching a football, basketball or any other game with him.
6. Understand that whatever number of words women have available in one day for "communicating" men have about one-fifth of that number -- maybe one-eighth.
7. If your boyfriend/husband says nothing during an argument -- no disagreeing or objecting but is just quiet, nods head and says "yes, dear" or "okay, honey" at the end -- chances are he really wasn't listening or simply is not interested in engaging.
8. If you have come to the conclusion that all men are dogs, it may just be that all the men that you chose to allow into your life were dogs.
9. If you reject a man only because his bank account, car, home ownership, financial status, etc., isn't where you want it to be but he is a good guy who would love you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated, and then you get with a guy who has all those things financially and he dogs you, that should tell you that you need to adjust your priorities.
10. Stop going to your girlfriends who have no man or a record of a lasting relationship to give you advice about your relationship.
11. Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son who grows up to be just like him.
12. If your man does something wrong and you say you are going to forgive him, don't keep bringing it up whenever it's convenient for you. Either forgive him, or don't, but pick one.
13. Don't ever put your husband before God.