With Mother's Day coming right around the corner, it is important to remember everything they have done to get us where we are today. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I certainly would not be who I am without my wonderful mom and here's why:
1. You taught me what it means to be a hard worker and why that'll one day be so important.
2. You never failed to tell me when I was wrong. I may have hated it then, but I definitely appreciate it now, because I am capable of admitting it when I make a mistake.
3. You are always my strength, especially when I am feeling extra weak. I guess the saying that mothers are our "rocks" is true.
4. There were days you had a stressful day at work, but still put a smile on, made me dinner and asked me how my day was. This showed me that even on our bad days, we still need to show our loved ones that we care for them.
5. You have never given up on me.
6. While growing up, you let the house be a mess with toys, played with me at 1 a.m. when I didn't want to sleep and then let me throw those toys at you when you finally said I had to go to bed.
7. You have made EVERYTHING possible for me, because of all your hard work.
8. You show me exactly what type of mom I want to be.
9. You have given me the best friend I could ever ask for, on top of being an amazing mom.
10. Your strength, beauty, integrity and so much more has made me who I am today.
So thank you, Mom, for making me who I am today, simply because you are who you are.
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more