I'm so happy to share one of my favorite workouts with you guys!
I have a secret to getting your sexy back with a workout ball or chair! However, today we will focus on the workout ball. It's time for all of you to get off your rump and begin to strengthen your abs for that perfect abdominal area.
Working on my exercise ball has in the past, been more effective than doing basic crunches on the floor. I say this because when you are on the on the ball, your abs do more work! The same goes for ab exercises with a chair.
Try this exercise every other day and you should see results within seven days. Don't forget, you need to eat right as well. You can't workout without the proper nutrition and I will provide you with healthy foods to eat in my next post.
- Lie on the ball, positioning it under the lower back.
- Cross your arms over your chest or place them behind your head.
- Contract your abs to lift your torso off the ball, pulling the bottom of your ribcage down toward your hips.
- Take it slow and as you curl up, keep the ball stable... don't roll that ball!
- Now, lower back down, getting a stretch in the abs.
- You should repeat for 1-3 sets of 12-15 reps.
Working on the exercise ball will definitely help you improve balance as well as trim and tone your abs!
Start your workday the right way with the news that matters most. Learn more