Iain Gray
GET UPDATES FROM Iain Gray
 

Blog Entries by Iain Gray

Innovation: An Engine of Growth for the UK

(0) Comments | Posted March 8, 2013 | 9:08 AM

In 2011, 37% of British firms were 'innovation active'. This means that they introduced a new product or process, participated in an innovative project, or initiated improved forms of organisation, business structure or marketing. But that leaves 63% of businesses who are not innovating - something that we can definitely...

Read Post