Want a CO2-free way to get your rocks off?
Boink your roommate or neighbor. A quickie with zero transit time is a genius way to let off steam without letting off CO2. (Don't even get us started on eco-inefficient trans-Atlantic booty calls.)
* Get some luvin' minus the mileage. If you drive just 10 mi to spread the love, you generate 8 lbs of CO2 emissions.
* Build community. In these crazy times, it's nice to really get to know your neighbors.
* Multi-task. Sex burns 100 calories a pop - get a workout without going to the gym.
* Post-coitus, kick 'em out without the guilt - they live right next door. After all, you wanted to sleep with them, not sleep with them.
That line in The Bite about trans-Atlantic booty calls? One of our Biter team members sure seems to spend a lot of time in planes. It's not worth the CO2, people! (Well, maybe...)
* Forward this tip to a good-looking, single neighbor or roommate. (If they don't respond, don't sweat it - it's probably just email server problems.)
* Ideal Bite's Self-Love Tip - you know, just in case forwarding this tip to your neighbor doesn't work out the way you'd hoped.
About Ideal Bite
Founded by Jen Boulden and Heather Stephenson in 2005, Ideal Bite offers bite-sized ideas for light green living. Easy eco-living tips are presented in a short, sassy and free email that is delivered to more than 160,000 subscribers each weekday. Ideal Bite's mission is to create a more sustainable world through incremental environmentalism - small changes that truly add up.