- Challenge yourself every day. Try climbing the stairs carrying two soccer balls while wearing your father's shoes. Remember, failure IS an option.
- De-clutter! Start by throwing all your dishes in the garbage. After that I suggest toothbrushes and important paper work.
- Pee on the floor and stomp in it like a puddle. You'll be shocked how much better you feel.
- Whether the glass is half empty or half full is irrelevant if you dump it out on the sofa. You're welcome.
- If you're feeling aggressive, or just bored, scream in a cat's face.
- Don't ever be afraid to hand someone an ice cube while they're on the toilet. That stuff is cold. You don't have to be in pain!
- Socks are poison. Trust me, don't wear them! Happiness will soon follow!
- Pound on a computer keyboard like Jerry Lee Lewis playing the piano. Feel better? I thought so. Great Balls of Fire!
- If you fall down, stay down. Someone will pick you up eventually.
- Quick thrills fuel the heart. Have you learned to delete things off the DVR yet? DO IT. It's AwWwWwEsOmE.
- Seize the day and the night and the middle of the night and the early morning. Seize everything, y'all! Never stop seizing stuff.
- Tired of looking at yourself in the mirror? So was I until I met my friend permanent marker. FACE TATTOOS ARE RAD.
- This might be a tough one, but you gotta trust me: Take a crap in the tub. It's surreal.
- Live in the moment because there is nothing else. Seriously, there isn't. Not that I'm aware of at least.
- If you're gonna run, do it at top speed, man. Life is too short to walk in the mall.
- I've seen God, and his name is iPad. Let us pray.
Originally published on www.jasongood.net
Join my Facebook Fan Site
, Funny News Stories
, Self Help
, Terrible Twos
, Parent Humor
, Jason Good
, 2 Year Olds