Still undecided? If all else fails, this short quiz will see how your views match up with those of the two presidential candidates. Circle the answers that you think are right. At the end, count up you're A's and B's. 8 or more A's, vote Obama. 8 or more B's, vote Romney.
1. Should taxes be raised on those making more than $200,000 per year to help balance the budget?
2. Is Medicare better as is, or should people receive a voucher for a set amount per year to keep costs under control?
A) As is
3. The economy is still struggling, though there have been 31 months of job growth. Should we continue with current policies, or try ones similar to those of George W. Bush's in the 2000's?
A) Stay the course
B) Try Bush's policies
4. Should earnings from investments be taxed less than job wages, or the same?
A) The same
5. Should Roe v. Wade be overturned and should abortion be illegal in all cases (including rape & incest)?
6. Is climate change a real problem?
7. Should businesses be regulated for health, safety and environmental reasons? Or is there too much regulation?
A) Regulate business
B) Too much regulation
8. Should America take a tougher foreign policy, even if that means more wars, or avoid wars, leave Iraq and leave Afghanistan?
A) Avoid wars, leave Iraq, leave Afghanistan
B) Get tougher, stay in Iraq and Afghanistan
9. Is 'Obamacare' a good way to provide health insurance for all, or is it too expensive, and people should just get the healthcare they can afford?
B) Just what people can afford
10. Should gay people be able to serve in the military?
11. Should Wall Street be more closely regulated?
12. Should the government help pay for programs like PBS and Sesame Street?
13. Should the government provide loans to college students, or cut the program?
A) Maintain loans
B) Cut the program
14. Should corporations and Super PACs contribute unlimited amounts to campaigns, or should they be limited?
15. Who upsets you more: secular liberals like Nancy ("San Francisco values") Pelosi, or religious conservatives like Todd ("legitimate rape") Akin?
A) Religious conservatives
B) Secular liberals
Remember to vote on November 6!
Follow Jay Michaelson on Twitter: www.twitter.com/jaymichaelson