1) Insurance executives are people, too. Ha-ha! Just kidding!
2) Just about everybody is against health care reform, except for the 85% of Americans who polls show are for it.
3) We should let Canada be better than us in something.
4) Cutting Pfizer's profits sounds fine and dandy until the Viagra shortage hits home.
5) American Medical Association endorsed reform, but what do doctors know about health care?
6) Doesn't President Obama understand he was elected to keep everything the same?
7) Emergency rooms need more business from the uninsured. Those places are empty.
8) Cutting health care costs removes incentive to not get sick.
9) The government should stay out of the health care business. Except for Medicare. And public hospitals. And research.
10) What's the big deal? I feel fine!
Follow Jim Watkins on Twitter: www.twitter.com/@JimWatkinsWPIX