- Recently revealed Bill Clinton remark on Obama-- "A year ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee"--seen by some as racist. Could the "first black president" harbor internalized racism and self loathing?
- Blagojevich's delusional thinking recurs. Blago has formerly identified with various alter egos including an imprisoned South African freedom fighter political prisoner, assassinated civil rights leader, and pacifist anti-imperialist skinny* Indian activist. In his most recent delusional psychosis Blago sees himself as "blacker, thank Obama. *perhaps the most striking delusion of allwhich also explains Blago's compulsive jogging habbit.
- Michael Steele tries to appeal to the Republican base through racial slurs, telling Sean Hannity: "Our platform is one of the best political documents that's been written in the last 25 years. Honest Injun on that."
- In NBC rumble Jay Leno's chin knocks out Conan O Brian's forehead. than Obama."
- Giuliani's post 9/11 post traumatic stress disorder causes former mayor to repress memory of World Trade Center terrorist attack.
Follow Katie Halper on Twitter: www.twitter.com/kthalps