This may not be super traditional, but first look photos are gaining major popularity in the wedding world. There isn't much we love more than seeing an overjoyed bride or groom reacting to seeing his or her S.O. on the big day. Seriously, it makes us so happy.
If you're thinking of incorporating some first look snaps into your wedding, these ten photos will convince you. The instant the nearlywed couple locks eye is completely magical! From happy smiles to tears of joy, these touching shots will give you some major feels.
1. Getting ready for a sweet surprise.
2. This groom is SO excited.
3. Trying to hold back all the tears!
4. Sharing a tender embrace in front of friends and loved ones.
5. Who says your first kiss has to be at the altar?
Photo by Fred Marcus Studio
6. Enjoying a private first look on a roof top before the ceremony.
7. Swoon! We just love the moment before the couple sees each other for the first time.
8. Is the look of pure joy on their faces any sweeter?
9. This bride's reaction is utterly heartwarming.
10. Just one little love tap...
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more