Having company this weekend? Take a cue from professional decorator, Kelly Edwards, as she turns a plain ol' guest room into one that is comfortable, relaxing and functional.
Five simple tips are guaranteed to make your friends or relatives feel right at home:
1. Hide your personal clutter.
2. Include a luggage rack and serving tray.
3. Add a full-length mirror.
4. Include plenty of storage.
5. Offer additional pillows and blankets.
Greeting guests with a warm and welcoming space can be done without too much time or money. Just remember, it's the personal touches that will please your company -- and we all know that happy guests mean a happier weekend for both of you!