What's not to love about fall (or autumn, as I prefer to call it)? From pumpkin lattes and every pumpkin baked good imaginable, to the start of football season, cozy sweaters and designer boots, caramel apples, hot cider, the beautiful colored foliage, hayrides and the crisp cooler weather, autumn is all about comfort and warmth!
It's time to pull out that fleece jacket from the closet, bring that quilted blanket to the football game, and eat a big bowl of chili. Pair it with a slice of perfectly baked cornbread, smeared with butter, and drizzled with honey... OMG. It's enough to make me say, "Sayonara" to beloved summer!
Here are 12 chili and cornbread recipes that will raise your temp in no time:
1) Butt-Kicking Chicken White Bean Chili Get the Butt-Kicking Chicken White Bean Chili Recipe by Bakeaholic Mama
2) Pork Tenderloin & Kale Chili Get the Pork Tenderloin & Kale Chili Recipe by Nosh and Nourish
3) Chickpea Cornbread Get the Chickpea Cornbread Recipe by Nosh and Nourish
4) Black Bean & Quinoa Chili Get the Black Bean & Quinoa Chili Recipe by Fit Foodie Finds
5) Vegan Beer Chili Get the Vegan Beer Chili Recipe by Minimalist Baker
6) Sweet Honey Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Biscuits Get the Sweet Honey Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Biscuits Recipe by Half Baked Harvest
7) Chicken Chili Get the Chicken Chili Recipe by Nosh and Nourish
8) Three Bean Turkey Chili Get the Three Bean Turkey Chili Recipe by SugarfreeMom
9) Bacon Beer Cornbread Get the Bacon Beer Cornbread Recipe by How Sweet It is
10) Chicken Apple Cheddar Chili Get the Chicken Apple Cheddar Chili Recipe by Running to the Kitchen
11) Pumpkin and White Bean Turkey Chili Get the Pumpkin and White Bean Turkey Chili Recipe by Closet Cooking
12) Quinoa Cornbread Get the Quinoa Cornbread Recipe by Fit Foodie Finds