With the holidays fast approaching, this is usually the time of year when we start scouting out that one piece we'd like to add to our wardrobes to really kick it up a notch--and it usually involves a little (or a lot!) of sparkle. Here are our top festive favorites this season:
1. Topshop Ultimate Jewelled Jacket, $410, I am crazy for this little number. It is such an amazing statement piece, capable of really turning up the volume worn with even the simplest pair of black skinny pants. I've also seen it in black, with blue colored stones. It's a key, seasonless piece.
2. Made Her Think Wrap Your Stones Twice, $264, A unique bracelet that can be worn on its own, or stacked together with other bracelets from your own collection. It's even chic next to a large watch.
3. Christian Louboutin Fred Glitter Lace-up Shoes, Talk about twinkle toes. By your third straight night on the holiday party circuit in killer heels, you'll be wishing you were in these babies. Wear them with a short black dress/skirt and tights, or a cropped pant. Dynamite!
4. Topshop Double Quilted Gold Purse, $50, An obvious reproduction of the classic Chanel bag, Topshop does a pretty good job with this metallic cross-body purse.
5. Jimmy Choo for H&M, This is one of my favorites from what I've seen from the Jimmy Choo for H&M collection. We love the layered look of it, as well as its flowy shape. I'm sure it will be well priced too. Get it in stores November 14th.
And a last piece we're both coveting is this J Crew Sequin Glitterglass Tank. The combination of the nude colored silk and light blue sequins creates the illusion of a sexy bandeau top. The back is plain silk, keeping the tank simple and elegant, and reminding us that sequins are great, sequin overkill is not. - Lauren
We’re basically your best friend… with better taste. Learn more