Hey there readers, I'm going to turn the tables and ask you to supply the content today.
Well, not all of it. But it's been too long since I did an Ask Mo column, and I'd love to get your queries for an upcoming question-and-answer post. If you have a question about what airs (or doesn't) on the small screen, submit it here.
A few caveats:
- The questions should be television-related. That may seem obvious, but some folks want life advice that I am ill-equipped to supply.
- Please submit your questions by about 6 p.m. ET Tuesday, July 17.
- All sorts of TV-related questions are entertained, from the short ("When will [Show X] come back?") to the medium-ish ("Do you think [Show X] has gotten better/worse?" etc.) to the philosophical (one great Ask Mo question a while back touched on what shows I felt I was not seeing on TV, which led to one of my riffs on spaceship programs and the sad lack of them on my TV).
- If you don't want to leave your question in the comment area below or reply to me on Twitter, email works too.
- I won't be able to answer every question, but I promise to read and consider each one, and there's a chance Ryan McGee and I might discuss some queries in a future Talking TV podcast.
And if you're wondering why I used a picture of Azita Ghanizada, who plays Rachel Mizrahi on "Alphas," there's no reason, really, except that her pose seemed to echo my call for questions, and the show returns July 23. I'm very interested to see where it goes next, given how much I enjoyed Season 1 of the Syfy show
All righty, ask away!
Follow Maureen Ryan on Twitter: