Hey there readers, I'm going to turn the tables and ask you to supply the content today.
Well, not all of it. But it's been too long since I did an Ask Mo column, and I'd love to get your queries for an upcoming question-and-answer post. If you have a question about what airs (or doesn't) on the small screen, submit it here.
A few caveats:
- The questions should be television-related. That may seem obvious, but some folks want life advice that I am ill-equipped to supply.
- Please submit your questions by about 6 p.m. ET Tuesday, July 17.
- All sorts of TV-related questions are entertained, from the short ("When will [Show X] come back?") to the medium-ish ("Do you think [Show X] has gotten better/worse?" etc.) to the philosophical (one great Ask Mo question a while back touched on what shows I felt I was not seeing on TV, which led to one of my riffs on spaceship programs and the sad lack of them on my TV).
- If you don't want to leave your question in the comment area below or reply to me on Twitter, email works too.
- I won't be able to answer every question, but I promise to read and consider each one, and there's a chance Ryan McGee and I might discuss some queries in a future Talking TV podcast.
All righty, ask away!
Follow Maureen Ryan on Twitter: www.twitter.com/moryan