There's truly nothing like a good sporting event to bring the right combination of good friends, food and drinks together. Oh yeah -- and underwear! With the World Cup coming up this summer, we over at The Underwear Expert decided to round up some of our favorite competitor-colored designs, so you can support your top teams in style come June. This week we're presenting Groups A-D. Check out some of our picks below.
1. Brazil, Garcon Model Brazil Trunk: Ultra-soft, breathable, and moisture wicking.
2. Cameroon, Gregg Homme Target Trunk: A classic fit, made from 76% polyamide and 24% spandex.
3. Costa Rica, Pump! Touchdown Boxer Ice: For mesh lovers.
4. Ivory Coast, Wood Orange Trunk: Closed front, non-binding, super comfortable.
5. Mexico, Papi Hispanic Heritage 2013 Brazilian Trunk: Mid-rise and sexy, with a soft elastic waistband for extra comfort.
6. Netherlands, Alpha + Omega Orbital Brief: Stylish, double layered front pouch for extra support.
For the rest of the teams, head on over to The Underwear Expert.
Start your workday the right way with the news that matters most. Learn more