1. You've discovered who you are.
2. You know what you like -- and what you don't.
3. You've accepted your flaws.
4. You're proud of your strengths and feel okay with your weaknesses.
5. You're (mostly) happy.
6. You have less drama with your friends.
7. You understand that failure is part of the process.
8. You might feel poor, but you have enough to pay bills, afford the necessities in life, and occasional fun.
9. You appreciate your family and the advice they give you.
10. Your apartment feels like home.
11. You know how to stand up for yourself.
12. You're working for, or toward, something you're passionate about.
13. You love going to work. It makes you feel fulfilled.
14. You know what you want and you go for it. You're never afraid to ask for what you want and go to where/whom you can get it from.
15. You never stop learning. You are curious by nature, keep pushing yourself forward, and thrive on challenge.
16. You know what's worth fighting for -- and what's not.
17. You know when to be patient, when to rush.
18. You have mastered the art of letting go.
19. You are in control of your attitude.
20. You're terrified of the future, but it's the fact that you dream, and you dream so big, that it scares you.
21. You look forward to tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. You're simply excited about what life is going to throw at you and what opportunities are available to you.
22. You love people. You love genuine people.
23. You're open-minded, and you are interested in learning new things and hearing about something new.
24. You feel blessed for being alive, being who you are, and having what you have.
25. You smile while reading this.
Follow Mo Seetubtim on Twitter: