"I have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner."
Five Pieces of Real Advice
It sounds glamorous. And it is... for about... three moments, and the rest of the time, it's fun, hard work.
That's the magic of creating events. However, know that when you're getting into the business, it isn't for the faint of heart.
Super Fun Things Wedding Planners get to do:
1) We get to see beauty, and families, enjoying the most important days of their lives. We're the background. If we're great at what we do, we'll be friends for life.
2) We get to meet really cool REAL people. Guys and gals that drive trucks, unload and load them over and over. Early in the morning and late at night.
3) We get to have insider secrets and not be gossips. It's a learned art.
4) We sometimes have to be bossy.
5) We drive home with tired feet, and happy hearts.
For more of Natalie's advice, follow www.natalievishny.com
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more