iOS app Android app

Anais Fournier

The Health Risks Of Energy Drinks

Posted 10.25.2012 | Healthy Living

By Beth Gilbert Medically reviewed by Lindsey Marcellin, M.D., M.P.H. Anais Fournier, a 14-year-old Maryland girl with a heart arrhythmia, drank t...

Monster Energy Drink Linked To 5 Deaths

Posted 10.22.2012 | Home

Last December, 14-year-old Maryland resident Anais Fournier died of "cardiac arrythmia due to caffeine toxicity" after drinking two 24-ounce cans of M...

14-Year-Old Girl Dies After Drinking 2 Energy Drinks

Posted 03.25.2012 | Healthy Living

A 14-year-old girl from Maryland died last December after downing two Monster energy drinks in a 24-hour-period, according to news reports, and the in...