This week, 49 children and staff from an elementary school in Georgia were taken to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning. This near-tragedy has many parents, including me, wondering, "Is this something that can happen at my child's school?"
Read Whole Story
As many struggle to get by without power on the East Coast following Hurricane Sandy, some are turning to portable generators to provide basic electri...
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more.