iOS app Android app

Choking Game

Teen Dies After Copying YouTube Video On How To Pass Out

Posted 09.27.2012 | Technology

A 15-year-old boy has reportedly died after mimicking a "pass out game" he had seen on YouTube. Authorities say the Chula Vista, Calif., teen died ...

12-Year-Old Passes Out After Girl Holds Plastic Bag Over His Head At School

The Huffington Post | Laura Hibbard | Posted 04.17.2012 | Education

After gym class let out at York Preparatory Academy in Rock Hill, S.C., 12-year-old Assante Pettus got a dangerous surprise when his also 12-year-old ...

Fatal 'Choking Game' Attracts Kids Via YouTube

The Huffington Post | Jessica Samakow | Posted 04.16.2012 | Parents

One in 16 eighth-graders surveyed in Oregon admit to experimenting with "the choking game" (also known as asphyxia) at least once, according to resear...

WATCH: 'Choking Game' Blamed In Death Of 10-Year-Old. What Is It?

Posted 12.05.2011 | Black Voices

Thailan Cash's parents say they warned him about the "choking game," the dangerous activity that involves cutting off the supply of oxygen to the brai...

Cops Warn Parents After Two Teens Die Playing 'Choking Game'

Chicago Tribune | Posted 05.25.2011 | Chicago

Two recent deaths of teenage girls involving the "choking game" are under investigation by Chicago police. Specific details about the deaths are sk...

Parents, Do You Know About the Deadly Choking Game?

Colleen Perry | Posted 11.17.2011 | Healthy Living
Colleen Perry

If you are a parent of a pre-teen or teen, knowing about the "Choking Game" could save your child's life. The goal is to choke yourself in order to deprive the brain of oxygen in order to achieve a "high."

'Choking Game' Blamed For Death Of Santa Monica 12-Year-Old

AP | Posted 05.25.2011 | Los Angeles

SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Police say a 12-year-old Southern California boy is dead after he apparently asphyxiated himself for thrills in the so-ca...

'Choking Game' Alarms Police, Parents

AOL News | Posted 11.17.2011 | Healthy Living

Investigators in David City, Neb., held a public forum Tuesday night to raise awareness about the "choking game," a dangerous activity that authoritie...

"It's Like Inviting Pedophiles Into Your Home"-- Internet Safety Alert For Parents

Sheila Lirio Marcelo | Posted 11.17.2011 | Healthy Living
Sheila Lirio Marcelo

Kathleen asked if she could check out Chatroulette and her girls immediately told her, "No--you wouldn't want to see some of the stuff that's out there." Of course, she and her husband took a look right away.