iOS app Android app

Cool Hand Luke

George Kennedy, 'Cool Hand Luke' Actor, Dies At 91

The Huffington Post | Julia Brucculieri | Posted 02.29.2016 | Entertainment

George Kennedy, known for his role in "Cool Hand Luke," has died, reports TMZ. He was 91 years old. The actor's grandson, Cory Schenkel, confirmed th...

12 Ways to Stop Arguing and Start Communicating with the Man (or Woman) You Love

Larry Schwimmer | Posted 06.27.2015 | Healthy Living
Larry Schwimmer

If you have Mercury in this sign you're likely to be witty, aggressive and even outspoken. Your way of thinking is both decisive and competitive. When in conversation you can be funny but at times, a bit biting and sarcastic in your tone.

'Cool Hand Luke' Quote was Right: Failure to Communicate is Spreading

The University of Central Florida Forum | Posted 03.05.2014 | Technology
The University of Central Florida Forum

The spoken word is a beautiful gift to mankind. But it appears we are intent on treating it like an oversized sweater given by some distant aunt at the holiday season; we put it in a drawer and forget about it.

The 80 Percent Solution to

Jim Moore | Posted 01.25.2014 | Politics
Jim Moore

Not only is a poorly-packed parachute with an 80 percent likelihood of working for people who try to use it, the government that constructed the health care canopy knew it would fail to meet its promise for 20 percent of the certain-to-be disappointed insurance-shopping public.

Man Dies After Eating 28 Raw Eggs

Posted 12.28.2012 | Home

On Wednesday, 20-year-old Tunisian man Dhaou Fatnassi died after completing a dare to eat 28 raw eggs, French-language radio station Shems FM reported...

Review: Trust Me by George Kennedy

Carole Mallory | Posted 05.14.2012 | Home
Carole Mallory

They struggled, sleeping in doorways or cars until a woman named Dolly gave them shelter, but Dolly's generosity had a price tag. Torture was commonplace in her household, and she beat George and his mother.

WATCH: Kobayashi Eats 32 Eggs In A Minute

Posted 12.17.2011 | Home

Takeru Kobayashi's record as a champion competitive eater was tarnished this summer, when it was revealed that his alleged world record for the most h...

Remembering Paul Newman

Robert Brustein | Posted 05.25.2011 | Entertainment
Robert Brustein

It will be a long time before we can fully absorb what a loss his death has been.

Cool Hand McCain

Jeff Danziger | Posted 05.25.2011 | Home
Jeff Danziger


The Guy In My Refrigerator: Paul Newman

William Bradley | Posted 05.25.2011 | Entertainment
William Bradley

Newman was one of the biggest stars in the history of movies, equally adept at playing the hero and the anti-hero.