iOS app Android app

Dating for Seniors

What It's Like To Try Speed Dating At 70

The Huffington Post | Rebecca Adams | Posted 02.18.2015 | Fifty

As of 2012, only 57 percent of people 65 and older in America were married. So how is the other 43 percent finding love if they haven't already? Perha...

It's Never Too Late to Date

Elyse Jacobs | Posted 09.10.2014 | Fifty
Elyse Jacobs

Mother of the bride, I thought, Perhaps a sign that I am next. While signs are highly overrated, hope is needed to stay the course.