When the national economy was hemorrhaging jobs, Michigan faced an especially difficult climate. Through resolve, creative thinking and cooperation between public and private entities, GE's leaders breathed new life into our future.
Read Whole Story
The cause of our terrible economic inequality is clear: the 1% have too much power, and use that power to enrich themselves at the expense of the rest of us -- the 99%.
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more.