Are you planning on murdering someone, but your only stop is the fear of getting caught? Or are you plotting a crime thriller where your serial-slayer stays steps ahead of that dogged detective who's also top-tier in her trade?
Preliminary investigations of debated and controversial phenomena led me to the Twitter profile of Dr. Lynne Campbell, a Toronto-based demonologist and author, who agreed to answer questions as part of my book research.
What also draws me in is the acting. Phillippe has never been this good. He gives the various shades to Ben's personality which make you trust him one moment and doubt him the next. This role could take him to the next level of his career and he seems to know it.
We are often asked why we spend the money to investigate potential Honorees at World of Children Award. Well, we are currently in Cambodia to visit two of our Honorees and were reminded why this remains such an important step in the Award process.
The Drug Enforcement Agency paid over three quarters of million dollars for information that it could have gotten legally and for free. This money went to an Amtrak employee for confidential information about train passengers.
If your employer can prove that you spend 63 percent of your time on social media, it doesn't make any difference how productive you are during the other 37 percent of the day. Judges, juries and arbitrators are going to look unfavorably on your cause.
If witnesses are unwilling to talk to police, then no increase in the number of investigators will close these cases. The police responsibility, then, is to earn the respect and cooperation of citizens in the neighborhoods where these homicides occur.
Fans want to know when athletes have engaged in illegal activity to gain a competitive edge. When digital forensics is applied, it offers the hope of restoring some of the fairness and wholesomeness that have been lost in professional sports.
Rep. Darrell Issa, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, is determined to link the White House, and President Barack Obama, to the so-called IRS scandal, even though there is no proof one exists.