The KBR issue has risen Phoenix like from the ashes of the six dead servicemen who died because of its electrical work in Iraq.
Read Whole Story
Electricians formerly employed by engineering and construction firm KBR said their repeated warning to superiors about unsafe electrical conditions were ignored.
In January of 2008, Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth, 24, was electrocuted while showering in his Baghdad barracks. His death prompted last week's congressional...
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more.